Emergency plumbing and Gas Fitting due COVID-19 lockdown
Please only call us during the COVID-19 lockdown if you have an emergency situation immediately threatening your health and safety, or that of the people in your building.
Plumbing & gasfitting are essential services as they provide and maintain critical infrastructure vital for human health and safety at home or at work.
Emergency services includes:
- The repair/replacement of hot water cylinders that have failed, as the hot water will be required for sanitation purposes.
- The unblocking and repair/replacement of sanitary waste pipes where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
- The repair/replacement of water pipes where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
- The repair/replacement of gas piping, fittings and appliances where there is an immediate threat to human health and safety.
The emphasis is on essential repairs, not those that can wait for another day and pose no immediate threat to health and safety.
Examples of non-essential work includes:
- The repair of minor leaks.
- The replacement of tap washers.
- Routine servicing.
- The replacement of sanitary fixtures that are working.
We take the health of our staff and customers very seriously. We will ask you questions about your health over the phone and will turn up at your house in protective gear. Our tradesmen will ask you to keep your distance. We all have to be cautious and do our part to prevent the virus spreading.
Ali, Luke and the team