The team at LA Hughes is made up of experienced gas plumbers, fitters and installers. We can diagnose and complete most gas repairs around your home or business, including:
- Gas appliance repairs,
- Gas hot water supply repairs,
- Gas heating repairs and gas central heating repairs, and
- Locating and repairing gas leaks.
Gas Appliance Repairs
We repair and service all gas appliances, including:
- Gas hob repairs,
- Gas oven, stove and cook top repairs,
- Freestanding gas cooker repairs,
- Gas hot water cylinder repairs,
- Gas pool heaters
- Gas instant hot water system repairs, and
- Any other domestic or commercial gas appliance repair.
When you have a problem with a gas appliance you want to get it repaired quickly and efficiently – and you want to have the assurance that the repair is going to be effective and safe. Give us a call and we’ll be there to sort out your gas appliance repairs.
We repair all major brands of commercial and residential gas appliances, including:
- LKK Food Equipment,
- Blue Seal gas hobs and Moffat gas appliances,
- SMEG gas appliances,
- Garland appliances
- Rinnai hot water cylinders and instantaneous hot water systems, and
- Most other brands of gas equipment.
Our commercial gas fitting experience includes repairs and maintenance to gas equipment within commercial kitchens, food trucks and food caravans, café kitchens, kitchen and bathroom hot water systems, etc.Contact us for all your gas equipment repair needs
Gas Heating Repairs
Our experienced, highly trained, and fully licenced gasfitters/plumbers guarantee proper inspection, service, repair and installation for all gas heater types, anywhere in greater Auckland.
If a gas installation is not properly installed and maintained, the results can be deadly. This can be prevented by having your gas heater service inspected and repaired.
In order to ensure that everything is done correctly, gas heater service and gas heater repairs should always be carried out by qualified professionals such as LA Hughes Plumbing and Gas – we provide high quality gas plumbing installation and repair services throughout Auckland.
Gas Leak Detection and Repair
Gas leaks are not something to be taken lightly, and sometimes it can be difficult to work out where a gas smell is coming from. That’s why you need an expert!
A gas leak, malfunction, or other issue with gas equipment can happen. When it does, fixing it should be a priority.
Signs that you may have a gas leak include:
- A rotten egg smell,
- Unusual noises coming from your gas equipment,
- Higher gas consumption than usual, or
- A yellow gas flame (instead of a blue flame).
If you notice any of these you should immediately turn off the flow of gas at the meter or tank and call the LA Hughes team immediately.
We provide a fast, reliable and efficient service for all gas plumbing and gas fitting. To find out more about our gas fitting services, contact us now.